Making a Difference Through a Pandemic
- The formative years of a child’s life create their path for the future. In the immediate aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak, UWGKC invested more than $700,000 into early learning centers.
- Everyone deserves healthcare. UWGKC has invested nearly $1 million to provide access to healthcare to more than 150,000 individuals in the Kansas City metro area.
- Shelter is critical. UWGKC supports 20 programs that provide these services, which allow more than 121,000 individuals to stay in their homes.
Utility Payment Assistance
- Keep the lights on. UWGKC is supporting programs that provide services to approximately 15,000 low-income households.
- Proper, trained care. More than 3,000 of our neighbors have access to case management services because of UWGKC funding.