KC Regional Response Fund
Kansas City Regional COVID-19 Response & Recovery Fund Updates
Recipients of the third wave of funding have been notified as of May 18, 2020, with over $2.4 million in aid being distributed to 71 area nonprofits in this round.
Below is a list of agencies that will receive aid in this wave. Additional grants will be released on a rolling basis as fundraising continues and needs are identified throughout all phases of the crisis.
That brings the total to 200 agencies and more than $8.2 million distributed thus far.
- After the Harvest
- Angels of Grace Family Service Center
- Argentine Neighborhood Development Association
- Benilde Hall
- Blue Valley Neighborhood Association
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Kansas City
- Bright Futures Fund
- Calvary Community Outreach Network
- Care to Learn – Scuola Vita Nuova
- Carry the Cross Ministries
- Child Abuse Prevention Association (CAPA)
- Choices Health Services, Inc.
- Church of Faith International
- Coldwater of Lee's Summit
- Communities in Schools of Mid-America
- Community Christian Church
- Compass Health Network
- Connections to Success
- Cornerstones of Care
- Dismas House
- Edgerton Community Food Pantry
- Eleos Ministries
- Freedom Fire
- Front Porch Alliance – Kansas City
- Global FC
- God's Bucket Brigade
- Grace United Community Ministries
- Grandview Park Presbyterian
- Greater Kansas City Coalition to End Homelessness
- Heart N Hand
- Heartland Center for Jobs and Freedom, Inc.
- Heartland RADAC
- HGC Community Development Corp
- Hope City Homes, Inc.
- House of Compassion
- In the Name of Grace Community Christian Church
- Independence School District
- Kansas City Dream Center
- Kansas City Girls Preparatory Academy
- Linwood Property, Inc. (LPI)
- Little Sisters of the Poor
- Luther and Urban Mission Agency
- Macedonia Baptist Church
- Made Men, Inc.
- MCC Foundation
- Mercy and Truth Medical Missions
- Midland Care Connection, Inc.
- Mission Southside
- MorningStar's Development Co., Inc.
- Multiply Church
- Pete's Garden
- Pythons Drill Team
- Reconciliation Services
- Resurrection Catholic School
- River of Refuge
- Roeland Park United Methodist Church
- Sarita Lynne Ministries
- St Peter's Social Services
- Street Medicine KC
- STW Charities, Inc.
- The Family Conservancy
- Tri-County Mental Health Services
- Urban Neighborhood Initiative
- Urban Ranger Corps
- Urban Scholastic Center
- Westside CAN
- Youth Ambassadors, Inc.
Thank you to the individual, corporate and foundation donors who have helped make this possible!
Bank of America
Black & Veatch
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
Burns & McDonnell
Country Club Bank
Kansas Gas Service, a division of ONE Gas
Great Southern Bank
JE Dunn Construction
JMW & Associates
Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City Southern
Tension Envelope Corporation
UMB Financial Corporation