KC Regional Response Fund
Kansas City Regional COVID-19 Response & Recovery Fund Updates
Those receiving grants in the fourth wave of funding have been notified as of June 8, 2020, with over $1.7 million in aid being distributed to 63 area nonprofits in this round.
Below is a list of agencies that will receive aid in this wave. Additional grants will be released on a rolling basis as fundraising continues and needs are identified throughout all phases of the crisis.
That brings the total to 263 agencies and almost $10 million distributed thus far.
- Ability KC
- Assistance League of Kansas City
- Avila University
- Bethel Neighborhood Center
- BlaqOut, Inc.
- Brothers in Blue Reentry Program
- Child Protection Center, Inc.
- Children’s Mercy Hospital
- Community Blood Center of Greater KC
- Community Builders of Kansas City
- Community Health Council of Wyandotte County
- Cultivate KC
- Donnelly College
- Drumm Center for Children, Inc.
- Empowering Parents KC
- Feed His Lambs Foundation
- First Call Alcohol/Drug Prevention & Recovery
- Gathering Table
- Growing Futures Early Education Center
- Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City
- Health Outreach Foundation
- Heartland Presbyterian Center
- IMPACT Family Resource Center
- Ivanhoe Neighborhood Council
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City
- Johnson County Community College Foundation
- Kansas City Kansas School Foundation for Excellence, Inc.
- Kansas City Medical Society Foundation
- KC Digital Drive, Inc.
- KVC Health Systems
- Learn A Lot Academy
- Literacy KC
- Meals on Wheels-Lee’s Summit, Inc.
- Mental Health America of the Heartland
- NBC Community Development Corporation
- Neighborhood Legal Support
- Northeast Community Center
- Project 1020
- ReNewed Hope Food Pantry
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City
- Santa Fe Waystation, Inc.
- Scripted Healthcare System
- Shawnee Mission Educational Foundation
- Start at Zero
- The Children’s Place
- The Grooming Project
- The Guidance Center, Inc.
- Tikkun-KC, Inc.
- Triple A Foundation
- Truman Heritage Habitat for Humanity
- UMKC Foundation
- UMKC Law Foundation
- Urban League of Greater Kansas City
- Uzazi Village
- Visitation Parish of Kansas City Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Warriors 4 Wyandotte
- Welcome House
- Whatsoever Community Center
- Women’s Community Y Child Development Center
- Women’s Employment Network
- Workforce Partnership
- Young Life, Kansas City, Kansas
- YouthBuild KCK (United Way of Wyandotte County)
Thank you to the individual, corporate and foundation donors who have helped make this possible!
Bank of America
Black & Veatch
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
Burns & McDonnell
Country Club Bank
Kansas Gas Service, a division of ONE Gas
Great Southern Bank
JE Dunn Construction
JMW & Associates
Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City Southern
Tension Envelope Corporation
UMB Financial Corporation