Volunteers are essential to fulfilling the mission of nonprofit agencies. The Volunteer Center can help your agency recruit volunteers, plan volunteer projects, and list various needs to make your organization more efficient and effective.
The Volunteer Center would like to thank you for your interest in posting your organization’s needs with us. There are some requirements that your organization must meet in order to utilize the Volunteer Center services. Please review the agency requirements to the left to make sure your agency qualifies.
For your convenience, you will find all of our Volunteer Center forms available to the left. There is a short description below of each form available, so you can easily determine which form you should complete to post your various needs with us. We do ask that you use one form per request.
- Agency Registration (AR form) is to register your agency with the Volunteer Center.
- Volunteer Position Description (VPD form) is to list ongoing individual volunteer opportunities.
- Group Project Request (GVR form) is to list one-time or ongoing group volunteer opportunities.
- Youth Volunteer Opportunities (YV form) is to list opportunities for youth under the age of 18.
- Board Opportunities (BD form) is to list board/committee volunteer opportunities.
- Special Events Survey (SE form) is to list one-time event volunteer opportunities.
- Back to School (BTS form) is to list school supply donation needs.
- Holiday Needs Survey (HNS form) is to list holiday volunteer opportunities and donation needs.
- Wish List (WL form) is to list ongoing year-round donation needs.